Dear Stevens Creek Family,
Due to the national crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and guidance from federal and state officials, all of our services and ministries have moved online until further notice. We’ve created this space so we can keep you updated and provide the most current resources available from Stevens Creek Church. Staying connected may be harder than it has been, but it is more important than ever!
Here’s what you need to know:
We will move all of our weekend services online until further notice.
Participate in worship online.
Gather with us digitally on Sunday at 9:00am, 10:30am, and 12:00pm. Like every Sunday at the Creek, there will be worship and a message from Pastor Marty. You can watch on our website or on Facebook. There will also be Elementary and Preschool kids services available on our YouTube page. Student services will be featured on the Stevens Creek Students Instagram account each Wednesday, find that account here.
Realize your generosity matters.
You are such a generous church, and your continued support is crucial during this season of uncertainty. You can give on our website, on the Stevens Creek Church App, or by simply texting the amount you wish to give to 706.550.9546. You can also mail a check to 600 Stevens Creek Road, Augusta, GA 30907.
We will unite in prayer.
Beginning Friday, March 20, Stevens Creek Church is entering an additional season of 21 Days of Prayer. We will have live devotions on our website and on Facebook at 7am Monday through Saturday. Pastor Marty is asking us to join together in praying these five prayers:
- Pray for an end to the spread of the virus. The coronavirus (COVID-19) may be a surprise to us, but it is not a surprise to God. He is still in control. Pray for God’s mercy, and that He will bring this pandemic to an end. Colossians 1:17
- Pray for government and church leaders. Christians are called to pray for those in authority. Cover our President, Vice President, governors, mayors, and all of those making decision related to public health and safety. 1 Timothy 2:2
- Pray for the sick and vulnerable. Pray for the elderly and people already fighting disease. Pray for people who have underlying conditions or compromised immune systems. Also pray for people who are facing financial hardship. Psalm 34:9-10
- Pray for an enduring faith. Scripture says that God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. Pray for faith that endures during these times of increased fear, anxiety, and confusion. Isaiah 43:1-3
- Pray for the spread of the gospel. Pray that this would be a time where we as the church can spread the message of Jesus Christ to more people than ever before. Pray that God’s people will meet the world with comfort, hope, and the good news of the gospel. 1 Peter 3:15
As always, we pray for your specific needs regularly. If you have a prayer need, let us know here.
We will be cancelling all in-person gatherings, events, and programming at all of our locations until further notice.
Ministry leaders are available to answer any questions you have or you can email us.
If you host a Stevens Creek related gathering in your home (i.e. a small group, etc…), we trust you to make the decision about whether or not you will meet in this season and to communicate with your group accordingly.
Our offices are currently closed until further notice. Should you need the Stevens Creek ministry staff, please email us at Info@StevensCreekChurch.com .
Even our partners at the Augusta Dream Center are shifting to a drive-through model to serve our community more safely. If you need food or other basic resources, visit them on Tuesdays from 10a to 12p or Thursdays from 5pm t0 7pm! For more information on those resources, visit www.AugustaDreamCenter.org .
Know this – we love you, we are here for you, and we will continue to update everyone as we learn more about this virus and how we can continue to live out the mission of Stevens Creek Church.